- Version 1.0.0
- Download 4101
- File Size 43.70 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date December 30, 2020
- Last Updated January 22, 2022
To enable the Kill Switch feature, click on the Gear icon in the left bottom corner. This will bring up the settings menu.
The purpose of the Kill Switch is to protect your privacy. If for some reason you disconnect from the VPN server you might reconnect to the website/service you were using with your real IP address thus losing your privacy. This could happen even without you noticing it. The Kill Switch will stop all traffic between your computer and the internet if your VPN connection drops for some reason. By default the Kill Switch is disabled and you have to enable it in the settings tab.
If the Kill Switch does activate after a connection drop you have to reenable your network in the bottom right corner or in the network manager (Windows).
The core functionality of this VPN Application is that you can manage your personal or commercial OpenVPN servers in a simple and effective way.
1. Add and select your OpenVPN (.ovpn) certificate from your local machine.
2. Click on the three dots next to the servers, rename your OpenVPN server and assign a Country to it!
3. Login with your username and password.
If you changed password just LOGOUT and use the new one.