Frequently Asked Questions
How do i use AllSafe VPN?
Which payment methods do you accept?
Can i test the vpn for FREE?
How much to i have to wait after i pay for Starter Plan?
Can i change my username?
No, once you create an account the username is unique.
You can change email and password if you wish from “Edit Details” page in Client Area.
I can't login or lost my password, how do i change it?
You can easily change your password the process is automatic.
- Log Out in case you are Logged In.
- Put your email here and send the request.
- Check your email box, we send you the reset link.
- Copy and paste the reset link on your browser.
- Check your email box again and you see an email with your new login password.
If you do not see email from us check your spam box.
I can't connect to the vpn, i get AUTH_FAILED.what is the problem?
There are a few reasons for this message to appears:
- Wait 1 minute and try again.
- Make sure that you disconnect from the previous one if you want to change location.
- Your plan has expired.
- Your password has been changed.
- You use more connections (devices) than your plan permits.
- If the payment is not set to Processing means the plan is not active.
- Make sure you are using the correct username (not the email) and password related to your account.
If none of these reasons are true in your case contact our support team via livechat or tickets and we will get back to you as soon as possible
Do you offer refund?
No, we do not offer refund for VPN Plans and Private Servers. You can test the service for free before you buy.